En-route pair flight, visual aerial reconnaissance in the area for complex aerobatics at low altitudes.
to rate aircrew skills (groups) in implementing the elements of air navigation, piloting technique and the search of terrestrial objects.
elements are performed in VFR when visibility is not less than 3500 m and cloud base of at least 350 m. Assigned time – 6 minutes. The height of the high points of the vertical figures not less than 400 m. The withdrawal from the descending figures perform at a height of not less than 200 m. Flight order of the pair—"bearing helicopters".
1. Take off one by one (pair).
2. After takeoff to perform en-route flight (3 waypoints), access survey area.
3. Search of ground objects of various tactics of intelligence.
4. Access to the flying area at a given time.
5. In the area at altitudes of 200-400 m run:
— Level flight at a speed of 200 km/h in the right (left) bearing.
— Dropping speed to 150 km/h. - Left upward spiral. Speed of 150 km/h, the vertical velocity of 4-5 m/s, 200 m altitude input, output height 400 m roll of 15°.