6. Throw a grenade to the trench (width – 1-2 m, length – 2-4 m), which is located at a slope (30-35 degrees angle). Distance till the trench – 20-25 m. Grenades are located at the throwing spot. Throwing is done sequentially, by one person (out of 3), either standing still or at run. A grenade that falls behind the trench but then rolls to it counts as score.
7. By turns walk along a log (length – no less than 5 m, diameter – 20-30 cm).
8. By turns overpass a destroyed bridge.
9. Climb a steep slope (30-35 degrees angle) of 40-45 m length (you may use referee's rope) and touch the checkpoint, located at the cliff, with your hand. Climbing is done by one person (out of 3).
10. Get "in a sports way" down the slope of 40-45 m length (30-35 degrees angle) using the Prusik knot (by the route for climbing).
11. Simultaneously overpass a narrow passage (length – no less than 5 m, height – no less than 0.5 m).
12. Upon overpassing the passage by all 3 persons, a group runs through a specified area and crosses the finish line.